Introducing the Honda Motocompacto
- Motocompacto is a modern, all-electric take on early '80s Honda Motocompo
- Fun-to-ride "first and last mile" solution designed for the new realities of urban mobility with zero-emissions range up to 12 miles
- Ultra-compact design becomes its own lightweight, compact and stackable carrying case
- Charges in just 3.5 hours with on-board charger
- Priced under $1,000, Motocompacto is available for purchase starting in November through Honda Superstore of Joliet
A fresh take on e-scooters that was inspired by the Honda Motocompo of the early '80s, the all-new Honda Motocompacto redefines affordable all-electric personal transportation with sleek and simple styling and an innovative, ultra-compact foldable design. Sales will begin exclusively at Motocompacto.honda.com, and at Honda and Acura automobile dealers in November with an MSRP of just $995.
- Honda Auto News
Motocompacto is perfect for getting around cityscapes and college campuses. It was designed with rider comfort and convenience in mind with a cushy seat, secure grip foot pegs, on-board storage, a digital speedometer, a charge gauge and a comfortable carry handle. A clever phone app enables riders to adjust their personal settings, including lighting and ride modes, via Bluetooth®.
Charging is quick and convenient with a standard compact charger that can be stowed on-board. Motocompacto is designed to be personalized with sleek and simple styling that's perfect for decals, stickers, skins and more. To enhance the joy of ownership, a fun and functional line of branded Motocompacto accessories will be available, including a helmet, backpack, apparel and more.
To find out more or reserve your own Honda Motocompacto, please complete the form below today!